Wednesday 4 December 2013

welcome to my little ginger head

I feel like an alcoholic in a pool of beer, I know what to do I just don't know where to start.....



well the beginning is always a good place...
Right so I'm hazel and I'm fairly new to blogging, so have mercy internet. Sticks and stones may break my bones but cyber bashing my emotional well-being will haunt me like a bitch)
I'm looking to do creative writing as a career, my poems, songs, stories and scripts are my life. I'm looking to do it in college and I thought that I should chance this whole blog Jazz (and all that Jazz!) because well I'm hoping to get feed back and improve as much as I can. I'm from a small colloquial town in Ireland and every one kinda knows every one, which is awkward when things like Savoy and Hiland (Disco and night club EVERYONE goes to) come along because odds are at some stage in your life you've probably  shifted (slang for kissed) your friends cousin, but I Digress basically welcome to my blog, hope we have some fun ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment