Sunday 16 February 2014



Sunlight slashes through the dark
while my eyes adjust

sleep has been a faithful friend one in whom I trust
the night time films run its turn and now I face the day
while
                                      black and white nostalgic frames have flickered to a grey

                                   "so why?" I hear you ask, do I lament the lost nights load
                                   well, daytimes damaged curving paths lead me to broken roads

while porcelain glass covers my face and yes, how I loath the social rumour 


I guard the walls with fighting knights who's ammunition's humour


hollowed mind and tired flame rot close to decay,
                                              while I wait with heavy eyes while
                                                sunlight introduces day

No comments:

Post a Comment